Thinking Of You; kate perry
-
Hello! It's been a long time. How do you do?! (:
Today's a rainy day, it's cold.
Window's half opened, just enough to let some cold air sip in. Sitting on my warm comfy bed, typing this.
Such a bliss.
I've got a lot to say here.
Okay, lets kick start-a-doo with little rabbits. Hee!
After F1, we took the train down. Just outside the train station were palm - sized tiny rabbits up for sale.
25Rmb anyone?! 'I want!' (: But how am i going to bring back to Sg?! - Thats the question! haha.
25Rmb anyone?! 'I want!' (: But how am i going to bring back to Sg?! - Thats the question! haha.
Thereafter, we met up with Jill and Zhu Er. Dinner at Johnny Moo's again. What's up with American food?! HAHA. Spent the rest of the night at 'BB' Bar. Live band was playing, rounds of Pool. I had my share of Kilkenny! (:
Managed to meet up with Chee Yong when he came down to Shanghai just last week. (: 3 days! went down to the Oriental Pearl Tower at night, the scenery was awesomely beautiful. Dinner at reasonably hygenic night market food stalls. Hee! rolly bolly tummy! :D Oh! soduku too! HAHA
like a hard candy, with a surprise center