Work is Boring, rather unproductive. Urrgghhh I dun really like. ):
Oh! Yesterday we bought a new DVD player. :D
Do you know they sell almost the latest movies around? Watching in a proper movie theater in Shanghai is soooo not cheap, (20 sing?!) Daylight robbery man, no wonder there's pirated discs! You can get it at like 4 Yuan (a few cents sing. hmmm) At least I am not that distant from the movie world. (:
The guys bought X-men Origins, something that I wanted to watch, however i was fast asleep not long after the movie started. Tired and sleepy sleepy evening!
I've got to do some work evaluation form, and it's all in Chinese.
Reminds me of my Chinese (Hua Yu!) lessons that I had, Chinese homework and all. Never Liked, Urrgghh! ):
Formula 1 is coming down to China, Shanghai next week, planning to buy some decent tixs, watch fasstttt carrrsss LIVE! (:
The Eggtart's here is Yum yum. HAHA!