Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Leaving On a Jetplane ... Finally! (: One Fifteen. Yvonne Ng! I love you and miss you so muchhhh! Awwww... <3
Movie Buddyyy! Movies again when i get back, yes?! HAHA! (:
Hello GARY! (:

Estellaaaaaa! (: You will start holidays before meee! BOOHOO! HAHA! Thank you friendsss! (: Eh Aaron?! HAHA

Jamming Dudes! I am missing jamming with you guysssss! ): 22 more weeksssss! HAHABestie! (: Love muchhhh! If anyone bully you, TELL ME! HAHA

Gwen, Zing, Chelle, Doraaaa! (:

The Guys!

The Lovely Girls!

Thank You, Every single one of youuuuu, Really Appreciate it ALOT ALOTTT! (: 'Eh, Markkkk Simmm!' HAHA! All my other photos he was doing the same thinggg! HAHA.

S, H, E, R, M, I, N by ALL 7 different peopleeee! (:

simply lovelyyyy!

You guyyssss really make me meltttt! (: AHHH!
-
On that Saturday morning as i got out of bed, I was still leaving in disbelief that the day has finally arrived. The day that i finally leave Singapore and start a temporary new life somewhere else.
-
Yes, dint blog about this, but met Estella, Sarah and Aneesa the day before for dinner at a Russian Restaurant, it was splendid, though the food took rather long to come. Thought it was supposed to be only Estella and I, was surprised that Sarah and Anessa came too. HAHA, ESTELLA, YOU! (: .... you made my night! HAHA.
-
Left the airport feeling rather heavy-hearted that I had to leave my friends. The ones that i held dear, was the hardest! But, oh wells, keep on telling myself that I will soon be back again, right?!
esp the parting last hugs, OMG! it was real hard hard! ):
-
Thank you Bestie, Rachel, Melanie, Yvonne, Shannon, David, Gwen, Dennis, Jean Lim, Dora, Ming Hui, Zing, Chelle, Clarrisa, Aaron, Mark, BB, Jolene, Adriel, Cheryl, Alicia, Matthew, Timothy, Dezmand, Jerrold, Jonathon, Cedric, Guan You, Wilson, Kenneth, Benedict, Estella, Sasin, Estella's friend, Coleman Chong, Mummy, Uncle Teck and Auntie Hui Hoon!
Very toucheddd! (:
-
the well wishes out thereeee too! It was totally awesomeee! (:
-
On the airplane, the first sunlight that rose above the clouds, simply simply beautiful.
Everything is in His Hands.