you make me confused and feeling topsy turvy. =(
Hello hello! I havent touched my laptop for agesss! Now is the time to put some laptop into use. Glad that its there in my time of needdd! HAHA! =)
Sat was spent moving in the morning. Woke up at 630am, put everything into boxes and by 9 am the movers were here. Had 12 cartons to be exact to put all my stuff in it. Due to the lack of time, (only 2.5 Hours). I took everything with me, all unwanted and wanted stuff, dint really have the time to sort out whatever that i needed and no need. haha! i tell you, i have a lot of JUNK! haha :D Oh wells. Later huh. hahah
Down to church for worship practice. The usuals yes?! then Dezmand's place for his 21st Pre-Birthday Celebration.
Sunday, i met Rachel on 52 bus, and we took a bus down. HAHA! Everybody shift to the south, (wait! Bestie! is it South?!) HAHA! i want to have running partners (Aaron, Mark, Adriel, Alicia), i want to have suppers/breakfast(the usuals), the last minute decision: lets go down to corp together! Mmm... i miss you guyssss!
emo emo! =(
Caught up with Dora and Chelle in the Afternoon at Subway, Yessss! i had my yummi yogurtttt! It was awesome i tell youuu! It really just made my whole afternoon. =) Keith cycled and met me halfway outside J8 cause his bike cant come in. hahah!
Met Shannon at night and caught the 940pm 'Push' show. It was alrights. The beginning was super boring, ending with a little drama and action towards the later part. I rate it 5/10, not really worth the weekend charge. I would rather pay $6 ONLY if i had known.
In the theatre, i was like thinking to myself, 'Sigh! I am sure Marley and Me is better then this. Wrong moveee!' (Yes, i dont really like Marley and Me to begin with cause of the dog. Weird thinking, i know! HAHA!)Oh wells.
I had Ice Cream!!! :D Ice Creammm makes my world go rounddd! hahaha
Okay... that rounds it all up! :D Till then!
Oh the offer letter is here, i am going to be going back to school on wed. Hope that its good! :D