Monday, September 8, 2008

i am sorry that i turned my back on You.
i know that it must sadden your heart and hurt alot, i am sorry.
i am sorry that i was angry with You.
i am sorry for throwing tantrums when i get impatient.
i am sorry for not being a good daughter.
i am sorry that i have drifted so far away from You.
i am sorry for blaming you.
i am sorry for shutting You out before even listening and hearing what You got to say to me.
Thank you for gracious despite all.
i want t fall deeper in love with You
   i want t mature in You.
i want t learn from the circumstances that You have placed me in - Help me to be teach-able, Teach me t be patient.
I want t know you more.
i know that it aint going to be easy, its not an immediate thing, its not a click of fingers.
but i still choose to rediscover that first love.
I cant do it by my own strength. 
I need you t help me.